* Everything is required. Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
NOTE: Submitting your information does not create an attorney-client relationship. Also by sending this form, you will be consenting the storage of your data, so we can properly reply to you.
We are located at:
1300 Norwood Dr, Suite 100
Bedford, Texas 76022
For immediate assistance, give us a call.
Monday to Friday
from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
You can also email us or get a consultation.
Email Us Get Consultation
Our office hours are from:
Monday to Friday
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
We provide the following real estate services in Tarrant County Texas.
– Conveyance and release document preparation
– Loan document preparation
– Development agreements
– Buy-sell real estate agreements
– Lot take down contracts
– Commercial purchase and sale agreements
– Commercial leases, lease purchase agreements, and contracts for deed
– Refinance real estate transactions
– Condemnation representation
– Real estate fraud litigation
– Litigation of contract disputes, boundary disputes, eviction, and title disputes
– Negotiations over real estate repairs and defects
– Real estate title reviews and insurances
– Real Estate closings
– Sale-by-owner real estate transactions
Our full service law firm located in Bedford, TX serves North Texas in the practice areas below.
1. Commercial and Business Law
Our lawyers have a reputation for excellence in complex business litigation. We use efficient, effective and creative means to resolve disputes and achieve the best outcome for our clients.
2. Real Estate Law
From assistance with disputes to navigating contracts and title issues, our firm is well versed in real estate law and stands ready to help.
3. Construction Law
We represent construction clients including builders, developers, general contractors and more. We are your advocate if you need representation for any matters related to this industry.
4. Family Law
Our lawyers practicing family law take a personal approach in helping Texas families navigate child custody, divorce, alimony, and other family law cases.
5. Entity Formation Law
Do you need to form an LLC or a corporation? We can help you choose the right entity and prepare the documents you need to start your new business.
6. Parole Law
We have the knowledge and experience to help our clients earn the privilege of parole in Texas and reunite with their loved ones.
7. Title and Escrow Law
Our firm operates a Chicago Title office with experienced licensed escrow officers available to close your real estate transactions.